This website is dedicated to Anna Maria Anders and her work as Secretary of State and Plenipotentiary of the Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki for International Dialogue.
The responsibilities of the Plenipotentiary of the Prime Minister for International Dialogue
On 15 January 2016 the Prime Minister appointed Anna Maria Anders the Plenipotentiary of the Prime Minister for International Dialogue.
- The Plenipotentiary supports the development of international cooperation. In this regard the Plenipotentiary carries out the tasks designated by the Prime Minister with the goal of strengthening and reinvigorating Poland’s contacts with its foreign partners in order to promote its interests abroad.
- The Plenipotentiary can also initiate a new direction in foreign policy in order to solidify Poland’s position on the international arena.
- The Plenipotentiary remains in contact with representatives of the diplomatic missions based in Poland as well as with Poland’s diplomats all over the world.
- A particularly important element in the duties of the Plenipotentiary is to be in contact with the representatives of the Polish diaspora worldwide on a regular basis.
- In order to complete the assignments entrusted to her, the Plenipotentiary works together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The website will soon be available in English. Translated texts are placed below Polish summary.